Sunday 28 December 2014

My 2014 Christmas Nail Art !!

Hey Lovelies !!
Merry Christmas everyone !! ohhh how time flies, as it's already the 4th day of Christmas and I have not even share with you guys the Christmas nail art that I drew on my nails for Christmas day. I have been having so much fun this festive season, just hanging out with the fambam!!
So, here are the nails!


I like the combination of different design on each nails. It makes it look christmasy. 
Snowflakes, Ornaments, Candy cane stripes and Christmas tree was the four main design I did.

Thank you for reading lovelies!! I hope you like it and be sure to check out the previous blog post on another Christmas nail art I did - http://naildiariesbyruby.blogspot.com/2014/12/2014-christmas-nails-snowflakes-and.html 

Merry Christmas and happy painting! 

Be sure to follow me on all my social media !! 

Love, 
Ruby 



No comments:

Post a Comment