Thursday 18 December 2014

2014 Christmas Nails - Snowflakes and Cute Lil Penguin nail art !!

Hey Lovelies !! 
It's the time of the year again!! CHRISTMAS !!! I am so excited to share with you this cute lil Christmas nail art.
Snowflakes and Lil Penguin !! 


Here are the nail polishes I used to create this nail art : 

White polish - OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Orange - Jack -o-lantern from Americana Acrylic Paint 
Red - Red from Americana Acrylic Paint 
Blue - elianto
Black - Lamp (Ebony) Black from Americana Acrylic paint
Base coat - Nail Foundation Flawless Base Coat by butter, London  
Top Coat - Hardwear P.D Quick Top Coat by butter, London 

I hope you guys like it and be sure to check out my 2013 Christmas inspired nail art =D ( http://naildiariesbyruby.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-nail-art.html ) 

Be sure to follow me on all my social medias !! 

Love, 
Ruby <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment