Monday 1 December 2014

I've gone missing ?? where ?? and Owl Inspired Nail art

Hey Lovelies !! It has been awhile since I updated my blog. Let me just begin by saying that I am really sorry that I have not updated the blog for a long time. I have been really busy with school, you know, the usual assignments and finals! This coming two month, I am currently doing my internship program ! So you'll be seeing more of my nail art post on this blog! The updates on my blog have not been very consistent and that is something I really want to improve on. So my current goal is to post at least one blog post a week in order for me to get back on track !
Do like my nail art page on Facebook, it is called Nail Diaries - www.facebook.com/naildiaries.
I do update on my nail art page regularly, so be sure to check that out! I am very excited to start writing my blog again ! 

Here is one nail art that I recently just did ! It's an Owl Inspired Nail Art. I painted a different shades of pink on each of my nails, from the lightest shade (thumb) to the darkest shade (pinky). 


Hope you enjoyed this post, make sure to follow and like Nail Diaries by Ruby in the following methods :
Facebook : www.facebook.com/naildiaries
Instagram :  nail_diaries_by_ruby

Love, Ruby 

No comments:

Post a Comment