Saturday 14 December 2013

Hey guys!! I have not updated this blog for a very VERY long time, since May actually  == ! I have been super busy with school assignments and research!  Been totally neglecting this blog, while I've been updating my nail art page on Facebook, Nail diaries ! Since I am on break right now, I'm gonna try to keep this blog active with new nail art! (finger crossed <3).

so let me just update you guys some nail art that I have done in the last few month =) One nail art a day !

Here is one of the many nail art I've done ... Father's Day inspired nail art !

Father's day inspired nail art !
I love how it turn out ! =D
Thumb - Dad 
Pointer - Ruby (me )
middle - Tsha (lil sis)
Ring - Yoshan (lil bro) 
Pinkie - some kid I drew ...LOL 

Here are the nail polishes that I used :

Yellow polish - elianto in the code 02, yellow 
Blue - Blue from Americana Acrylic Paint
White polish - 
OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Green - Green from Americana Acrylic Paint 
Red - Red from Americana Acrylic Paint 
Black - Lamp (Ebony) Black from Americana Acrylic paint
Base coat - Nail Foundation Flawless Base Coat by butter, London  
Top Coat - Hardwear P.D Quick Top Coat by butter, London 

Be sure to check out Nail Diaries nail art page on Facebook -https://www.facebook.com/NailDiaries?ref=hl

love , 
Ruby =)

No comments:

Post a Comment