Friday 3 May 2013

There is always a first time for everything ....

Hello beautiful people !!! 
So this is my first blog post ! I am super excited *weee*.

My name is Ruby and this is my nail art blog. I started painting and doing nail art 3 years back mostly for myself and some few close friends. At first it was just simple flowers , using just a toothpick and 4 nail polishes. Now I have 2 containers full with various nail polishes and and acrylic paints and a full set of nail art brushes. I have a nail art page on Facebook called NAIL DIARIES (of course =D ), which was created on September, last year. Who would ever knew that a girl who used to bite her nails would end up doing nail art as a hobby ;)
All the pictures that will be uploaded to this blog are solely done by me and on my nails, unless stated.  

Here is a nail wheel that I have been working on recently. Just playing with colours ! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment